If you wanted to become your own boss, Become financially independent, work your own hours? Here are some tips to help you start your own local courier business.
Steps to get start –
01. Choose The Right Vehicle – Most of expensive on Vehicle to run this business so you should go on Electric vehicle to offer cheap services.
02. Name Your Business – Choose name your business on your city so it may found in search.
03. Insure Your Business – If Possible Insure your business because Many businesses and individuals may avoid working with a courier service that is not properly insured.
04. Find Your customer on ASOPrime – You can find your city store on ASOPrime.
05. Make New Customer – If you not found any store than you can help shopkeeper to make their shop online and make your customer for delivery their product on your price.